Washington, July 23 (RHC) –- Cubans and Americans are ready to move forward after the reestablishment of bilateral relations, even though both countries still remain politically distant, said an article published in the White House's blog in Spanish.
According to the blog entry, the opening of embassies last Monday concluded an essential phase in the process of normalization of diplomatic relations between both neighbors after more than 50 years of rupture.
“Americans and Cubans alike are ready to move on,” according to the blog. However, it highlighted: “The differences between our governments run deep.”
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 818
- online: 187
- total: 4088018