Tokyo, July 28 (RHC) -– “Conducta” by Cuban director Ernesto Daranas Serrano took the grand prize at the Skip City D-Cinema festival on Sunday in Japan.
Set in Havana, Conducta or Behavior in English, follows the story of an 11-year-old boy named Chala who survives by training pit bulls to take care of his drug addicted mother.
The film fest closed July 26th after its nine-day run in the city of Kawaguchi, north of Tokyo.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3536
- today: 512
- online: 100
- total: 6072512