Tokyo, July 28 (RHC) -– “Conducta” by Cuban director Ernesto Daranas Serrano took the grand prize at the Skip City D-Cinema festival on Sunday in Japan.
Set in Havana, Conducta or Behavior in English, follows the story of an 11-year-old boy named Chala who survives by training pit bulls to take care of his drug addicted mother.
The film fest closed July 26th after its nine-day run in the city of Kawaguchi, north of Tokyo.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4802
- today: 4021
- online: 146
- total: 6659888