Tokyo, July 28 (RHC) -– “Conducta” by Cuban director Ernesto Daranas Serrano took the grand prize at the Skip City D-Cinema festival on Sunday in Japan.
Set in Havana, Conducta or Behavior in English, follows the story of an 11-year-old boy named Chala who survives by training pit bulls to take care of his drug addicted mother.
The film fest closed July 26th after its nine-day run in the city of Kawaguchi, north of Tokyo.
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with foreign ministry officials
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Aragón Orchestra)
- U.S. Congressional Delegation Visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4641
- today: 2246
- online: 159
- total: 4363728