Tokyo, July 28 (RHC) -– “Conducta” by Cuban director Ernesto Daranas Serrano took the grand prize at the Skip City D-Cinema festival on Sunday in Japan.
Set in Havana, Conducta or Behavior in English, follows the story of an 11-year-old boy named Chala who survives by training pit bulls to take care of his drug addicted mother.
The film fest closed July 26th after its nine-day run in the city of Kawaguchi, north of Tokyo.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3791
- today: 1555
- online: 146
- total: 4839999