Havana, July 28 (RHC)-- Cuba will host the 7th International Congress on Sexual Orientation and Education, set for September 14th through the 18th at Havana's Convention Center.
The organizing committee reported that during the event, Cuban and foreign experts will debate the latest scientific advances in the field in Cuba and around the world.
The aim, they said, is to contribute to collective debates and inititatives, based on multidisciplinary approaches toward common strategies on these issues.
Side-events will include an Ibero-American Meeting on Comprehensive Sexual Education, Experts Meeting on Sexual Education in Latin America and the Caribbean, the 5th International Colloquium on Transgender Identity and a national Workshop on Sexual Health and Education in Cuba.
- RHC's Corner Taken Quickly
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 13
- Miguel Diaz-Canel: None of the measures we are implementing are improvised
- RHC's segment Notes on the Revolution Column #5 Sept. 13
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show Sept. 13
- Cuba will never renounce its solidarity with Venezuela
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2914
- today: 2661
- online: 134
- total: 6367228