Havana, July 28 (RHC)-- Cuba will host the 7th International Congress on Sexual Orientation and Education, set for September 14th through the 18th at Havana's Convention Center.
The organizing committee reported that during the event, Cuban and foreign experts will debate the latest scientific advances in the field in Cuba and around the world.
The aim, they said, is to contribute to collective debates and inititatives, based on multidisciplinary approaches toward common strategies on these issues.
Side-events will include an Ibero-American Meeting on Comprehensive Sexual Education, Experts Meeting on Sexual Education in Latin America and the Caribbean, the 5th International Colloquium on Transgender Identity and a national Workshop on Sexual Health and Education in Cuba.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 23
- Soberon says upcoming Havana conference is a step forward toward strengthening Cuba's links with its nationals abroad
- Imperialism and Revolution Episode #23
- RHC's segment on literature 'From the Bookshelf'
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10194
- today: 2194
- online: 153
- total: 7064990