Madrid, August 1 (RHC)-- Spanish authorities announced that they handed Cuba's Minister of Foreign Trade and Investment Rodrigo Malmierca some proposals, regarding memorandums of understanding in the fields of tourism, energy, telecommunications and commerce.
A press release issued by the Spanish Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism states that the Cuban government will analyze the proposals, which will be signed by the two sides later toward strengthening bilateral political and business relations.
Rodrigo Malmierca is currently in Spain on an official visit, during which he has met with Spanish business people to brief them on the new Cuban Foreign Investment Law, particularly the new opportunities it offers in sectors like tourism, infrastructure, transportation, telecommunications, renewable energy and the Special Development Zone at Mariel.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 1159
- online: 114
- total: 4470906