Madrid, August 1 (RHC)-- Spanish authorities announced that they handed Cuba's Minister of Foreign Trade and Investment Rodrigo Malmierca some proposals, regarding memorandums of understanding in the fields of tourism, energy, telecommunications and commerce.
A press release issued by the Spanish Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism states that the Cuban government will analyze the proposals, which will be signed by the two sides later toward strengthening bilateral political and business relations.
Rodrigo Malmierca is currently in Spain on an official visit, during which he has met with Spanish business people to brief them on the new Cuban Foreign Investment Law, particularly the new opportunities it offers in sectors like tourism, infrastructure, transportation, telecommunications, renewable energy and the Special Development Zone at Mariel.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 1401
- online: 127
- total: 4937307