Caracas, August 12 (RHC) -- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro praised the work of the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro, in defense of the just causes of humanity, during his television program Contacto con Maduro.
The South American head of state called the Cuban leader “the revolutionary commander of Latin America and the Caribbean.”
The Venezuelan president took the opportunity to wish Fidel Castro a happy birthday on the occasion of his 89th birthday on August 13th.
Nicolas Maduro said: "Fidel has written and continues to write a great history for centuries to come."
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4099
- today: 189
- online: 86
- total: 4486041