Caracas, August 12 (RHC) -- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro praised the work of the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro, in defense of the just causes of humanity, during his television program Contacto con Maduro.
The South American head of state called the Cuban leader “the revolutionary commander of Latin America and the Caribbean.”
The Venezuelan president took the opportunity to wish Fidel Castro a happy birthday on the occasion of his 89th birthday on August 13th.
Nicolas Maduro said: "Fidel has written and continues to write a great history for centuries to come."
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3303
- today: 823
- online: 122
- total: 5434725