Havana, August 13 (RHC)-- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will arrive in Cuba on Friday, August 14th, heading his country’s delegation to the reopening and flag ceremony of the U.S. embassy in Havana.
Kerry will meet with Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez at the Foreign Ministry where they will hold talks on issues of bilateral interest and both will present a news conference.
The ceremony at the U.S. embassy will include the participation of the General Director for the United States at the Cuban Foreign Ministry, Josefina Vidal, along with other officials from the Cuban Foreign Ministry and other institutions.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 577
- online: 187
- total: 3849190