Havana, August 13 (RHC)-- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will arrive in Cuba on Friday, August 14th, heading his country’s delegation to the reopening and flag ceremony of the U.S. embassy in Havana.
Kerry will meet with Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez at the Foreign Ministry where they will hold talks on issues of bilateral interest and both will present a news conference.
The ceremony at the U.S. embassy will include the participation of the General Director for the United States at the Cuban Foreign Ministry, Josefina Vidal, along with other officials from the Cuban Foreign Ministry and other institutions.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 1983
- online: 245
- total: 4097938