Havana, August 13 (RHC)-- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will arrive in Cuba on Friday, August 14th, heading his country’s delegation to the reopening and flag ceremony of the U.S. embassy in Havana.
Kerry will meet with Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez at the Foreign Ministry where they will hold talks on issues of bilateral interest and both will present a news conference.
The ceremony at the U.S. embassy will include the participation of the General Director for the United States at the Cuban Foreign Ministry, Josefina Vidal, along with other officials from the Cuban Foreign Ministry and other institutions.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 1251
- online: 113
- total: 4940827