Havana, August 13 (RHC)-- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will arrive in Cuba on Friday, August 14th, heading his country’s delegation to the reopening and flag ceremony of the U.S. embassy in Havana.
Kerry will meet with Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez at the Foreign Ministry where they will hold talks on issues of bilateral interest and both will present a news conference.
The ceremony at the U.S. embassy will include the participation of the General Director for the United States at the Cuban Foreign Ministry, Josefina Vidal, along with other officials from the Cuban Foreign Ministry and other institutions.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4099
- today: 846
- online: 116
- total: 4486698