Havana, August 15 (RHC)-- Spanish tourists showed a marked preference in the Cuban capital, Havana, and the Argentinian capital, Buenos Aires, to spend their vacations during the month of July, this according to the specialized travel agency Yetcost.
A tourism report issued by the Madrid-based agency, reveals that the Cuban capital was placed fourth among all foreign destinations preferred by the Spanish tourists, after London, Paris and Rome, in that order. The same report placed Buenos Aires, the Argentiniean capital, in the sixth position.
Created in 2006, the Yetcost travel agency operates inexpensive trips in Europe. It currently operates trips in 38 countries, including Asia and Latin America.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3645
- today: 926
- online: 108
- total: 6041758