Havana, August 15 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raul Castro met with Venezuela's President Nicolas Maduro late Friday afternoon in Havana. During their meeting, the two leaders discussed important topics of regional and international interest.
Raul Castro reiterated Havana's unconditional support for the Bolivarian Revolution and the civic-military union headed by Nicolas Maduro.
The Venezuelan leader said he was very pleased to have had the opportunity to spend time with the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro, the day before -- on August 13th -- on the occasion of his 89th birthday.
Venezuela's First Combatant Cilia Flores and Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez also participated in the meeting between Raul and Maduro.
Following the meeting, President Raúl Castro saw Maduro and his delegation off at Havana's Jose Marti International Airport.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 1811
- online: 160
- total: 4089011