Havana, August 18 (RHC) -– Cuban President Raul Castro met on Monday afternoon with the Archbishop of Havana, Cardinal Jaime Ortega.
The meeting focused on preparations here in Havana for the visit of His Holiness Pope Francis next month and on relations between the Cuban State and the Catholic Church.
Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez and City Historian Eusebio Leal were also present at the meeting between the Cuban president and the Archbishop of Havana.
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Brazilians demand full investigation of Marielle Franco's assassination
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 1089
- online: 103
- total: 4474769