Havana, August 18 (RHC) -– Cuban President Raul Castro met on Monday afternoon with the Archbishop of Havana, Cardinal Jaime Ortega.
The meeting focused on preparations here in Havana for the visit of His Holiness Pope Francis next month and on relations between the Cuban State and the Catholic Church.
Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez and City Historian Eusebio Leal were also present at the meeting between the Cuban president and the Archbishop of Havana.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 1373
- online: 173
- total: 4105483