Havana, August 18 (RHC) -– Cuban President Raul Castro met on Monday afternoon with the Archbishop of Havana, Cardinal Jaime Ortega.
The meeting focused on preparations here in Havana for the visit of His Holiness Pope Francis next month and on relations between the Cuban State and the Catholic Church.
Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez and City Historian Eusebio Leal were also present at the meeting between the Cuban president and the Archbishop of Havana.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 1893
- online: 138
- total: 4941469