Havana, August 18 (RHC) -– Cuban President Raul Castro met on Monday afternoon with the Archbishop of Havana, Cardinal Jaime Ortega.
The meeting focused on preparations here in Havana for the visit of His Holiness Pope Francis next month and on relations between the Cuban State and the Catholic Church.
Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez and City Historian Eusebio Leal were also present at the meeting between the Cuban president and the Archbishop of Havana.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3010
- today: 391
- online: 102
- total: 5862164