Sancti Spiritus, August 20 (RHC) --- The Minister of Education in Cuba, Ena Elsa Velasquez, said that about one million 790,000 students will be enrolled in 10,300 educational centers across the country.
During a meeting with the senior leadership of the sector in the province of Sancti Spiritus, she said that the Ministry of Education has sought to ensure the quality of teaching and learning in this coming school year.
She also said in this regard that they will use teachers in training and specialists in the production and services to meet the shortfall of teachers and clarified that this alternative is gradually reduced so that teachers who assume that role are graduates.
Ena Elsa Velasquez also used the meeting to review progress in ensuring the human, material and financial resources for this 2015-2016 academic year.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 28
- Yusuam Palacios: we must continue learning from José Martí to confront and overcome the problems humanity faces today
- RHC's program 'Connecting the dots'
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #62
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 27
- 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz: Ksenia Olkhova, a survivor of the Nazis concentration camp, shares her story
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11930
- today: 2475
- online: 186
- total: 7118756