Havana, September 3 (RHC)-- Gustavo Espinoza, a Peruvian professor and journalist, received the Medal of Friendship in Havana, awarded by the Cuban Council of State for his countless expressions of support for the Cuban Revolution.
During the ceremony at Havana's Casa de la Amistad, participants highlighted Gustavo Espinoza's solidarity in favor of the Caribbean nation, and especially for the freedom of the Cuban Five.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 3784
- online: 148
- total: 6626675