Asunción, September 3 (RHC)-- The Cuban program Operation Miracle in Paraguay has made more than 5,500 eye surgeries so far this year.
The head of the group of Cuban doctors, Carlos Alberto Perea, said that operations began in January 2015 and is yet another contribution to the efforts made by the brigade to restore or improve eye-sight to the Paraguayan people. Doctor Perea noted that over the past eight years, more than 25,600 surgeries have been carried out in Paraguay.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 2739
- online: 219
- total: 4085462