Lisbon, September 4 (RHC)-- Cuban Hero Gerardo Hernandez has expressed his appreciation to the people of Portugal for their support for the freedom of the Cuban Five.
Gerardo Hernandez, who arrived yesterday to Lisbon with his wife and daughter, at the invitation of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Portugal, will participate in the Avante Festival, the official newspaper of the Party.
Upon his arrival in the Portuguese capital, Hernandez was received by the Cuban Ambassador in Lisbon, Johana Tablada, and the director of the newspaper, Manuel Rodriguez.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3268
- today: 1209
- online: 123
- total: 4944053