Hanoi, September 4 (RHC)-- About 150 delegates from nearly twenty countries will participate in the Seventh Asia-Pacific Regional Meeting of Solidarity with Cuba to be held September 8th and 9th in Hanoi, the Vietnamese capital.
Organizers of the solidarity event said that the Vietnamese people have always expressed their unwavering support for Cuba in their just struggle for development. They said that the aim of the event is to call on progressive people to raise their voices and express solidarity with the Cuban people to end the U.S. blockade against the Caribbean nation.
The Seventh Asia-Pacific Regional Meeting of Solidarity with Cuba will take place in the context of the celebrations for the 55th anniversary of diplomatic ties between Cuba and Vietnam, which will be officially celebrated next December 2nd.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5771
- today: 4450
- online: 168
- total: 6622547