Pyongyang, Sep 5, (RHC), -- Cuban First Vice President of the Council of State and the Council of Ministers, Miguel Diaz-Canel, who is visiting Pyongyang, paid posthumous tribute to Korean leaders Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il.
Along with the high-level delegation accompanying him, Diaz-Canel laid a wreath on Friday at their bronze statues at the Mansu Hill, in Pyonyang, the Cuban Embassy there told Prensa Latina. Foreign Minister Ri Su Yong, Deputy Foreign Economic Relations Minister Ri Kwang Gun and members of the Cuban Embassy in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), attended the ceremony.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4441
- today: 4201
- online: 206
- total: 3833348