Pyongyang, Sep 5, (RHC), -- Cuban First Vice President of the Council of State and the Council of Ministers, Miguel Diaz-Canel, who is visiting Pyongyang, paid posthumous tribute to Korean leaders Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il.
Along with the high-level delegation accompanying him, Diaz-Canel laid a wreath on Friday at their bronze statues at the Mansu Hill, in Pyonyang, the Cuban Embassy there told Prensa Latina. Foreign Minister Ri Su Yong, Deputy Foreign Economic Relations Minister Ri Kwang Gun and members of the Cuban Embassy in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), attended the ceremony.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3367
- today: 1789
- online: 156
- total: 4951453