Havana, September 7 (RHC)-- Visiting Venezuelan Defense Minister General Vladimir Padrino López has met in Havana with Cuban Revolution Leader Fidel Castro.
After the meeting, the Bolivarian official wrote on his twitter account: “Thanks, Fidel. We will remain forever faithful to humanity's noblest ideas and causes.”
The Venezuelan defense minister also published several photos he took during his meeting with Fidel.
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Spain attempts to banish the ghost of the tyrant Franco
- Puerto Rico: the resistance movements in the 21st century colony
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2531
- today: 381
- online: 58
- total: 4924684