Caracas, September 9 (RHC)-- A total of 535 Venezuelan doctors will travel to Cuba soon to take postgraduate courses in 31 medical specialties, among them surgery, internal medicine, obstetrics, intensive care and anesthesiology, the website of the Venezuelan Health Ministry reported.
According to the country's Deputy Health Minister Asia Villegas, the doctors were selected by regional health authorities across the country. She added that the Venezuelan doctors will benefit from the existing Cuban-Venezuelan professional training program.
Meanwhile, the head of the professional training program with the Cuban Medical Mission in Venezuela Aquiles Rodríguez said the postgraduate courses are aimed at expanding and strengthening these medical specialties at hospitals across Venezuela.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 2211
- online: 217
- total: 3836181