Caracas, September 9 (RHC)-- A total of 535 Venezuelan doctors will travel to Cuba soon to take postgraduate courses in 31 medical specialties, among them surgery, internal medicine, obstetrics, intensive care and anesthesiology, the website of the Venezuelan Health Ministry reported.
According to the country's Deputy Health Minister Asia Villegas, the doctors were selected by regional health authorities across the country. She added that the Venezuelan doctors will benefit from the existing Cuban-Venezuelan professional training program.
Meanwhile, the head of the professional training program with the Cuban Medical Mission in Venezuela Aquiles Rodríguez said the postgraduate courses are aimed at expanding and strengthening these medical specialties at hospitals across Venezuela.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 823
- online: 173
- total: 4079304