Papua Guinea, September 11 (RHC)-- Cuba and Micronesia have formally established diplomatic relations, during a ceremony in Papua Guinea, in the context of the 46th Meeting of Pacific Islands Leaders.
The official ceremony was presided over by President of Micronesia Federated States Peter Christian, and the General Director for Bilateral Affairs at the Cuban Foreign Ministry Gerardo Peñalver Portal.
During the ceremony, the two sides expressed their determination to work jointly toward strengthened bilateral firendship and cooperation ties and boost coordinated action on issues of common interest at international forums.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 586
- online: 92
- total: 6623477