Papua Guinea, September 11 (RHC)-- Cuba and Micronesia have formally established diplomatic relations, during a ceremony in Papua Guinea, in the context of the 46th Meeting of Pacific Islands Leaders.
The official ceremony was presided over by President of Micronesia Federated States Peter Christian, and the General Director for Bilateral Affairs at the Cuban Foreign Ministry Gerardo Peñalver Portal.
During the ceremony, the two sides expressed their determination to work jointly toward strengthened bilateral firendship and cooperation ties and boost coordinated action on issues of common interest at international forums.
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Cuba Celebrates National Science Day
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Argentina: New Year, New Life?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4318
- today: 3178
- online: 182
- total: 4214460