Havana, September 14 (RHC)-- Cuban orthopedists will present their latest advancements at the 26th Congress of the Cuban Orthopedics and Traumatology Society, September 21st through the 26th in the eastern city of Camaguey.
The director of the National Orthopedic and Traumatology Group with the Cuban Health Ministry, Doctor Rodrigo Alvarez Cambras said that new surgical and treatment techniques to treat shoulders, elbows, hips, ankles and other bones of the body will be high on the forum's agenda.
Some 600 delegates, including 250 Cubans, will attend the event, which includes the 6th Cuba-Mexico Meeting and the Cuba-Argentina Symposium.
The countries represented are Panama, Puerto Rico, Peru, Brazil, Venezuela, the Dominican Republic and the United States, said Doctor Cambras who also announced a commercial fair with the participation of 25 foreign companies in the field.
- Bruno Rodriguez: Despite threats and pressures, the US will never succeed in securing political concessions from Cuba
- NOTES ON THE REVOLUTION / Column 8
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT Sept.20
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Political crisis continues in Spain
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 19
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3737
- today: 3541
- online: 140
- total: 6391299