Havana, September 14 (RHC)-- Cuban orthopedists will present their latest advancements at the 26th Congress of the Cuban Orthopedics and Traumatology Society, September 21st through the 26th in the eastern city of Camaguey.
The director of the National Orthopedic and Traumatology Group with the Cuban Health Ministry, Doctor Rodrigo Alvarez Cambras said that new surgical and treatment techniques to treat shoulders, elbows, hips, ankles and other bones of the body will be high on the forum's agenda.
Some 600 delegates, including 250 Cubans, will attend the event, which includes the 6th Cuba-Mexico Meeting and the Cuba-Argentina Symposium.
The countries represented are Panama, Puerto Rico, Peru, Brazil, Venezuela, the Dominican Republic and the United States, said Doctor Cambras who also announced a commercial fair with the participation of 25 foreign companies in the field.
- Academic says denial of entry visas to Cuban scholars to participate in LASA Congress in the US was politically motivated
- Cuban top leaders meet with visiting North Korean Worker´s Party vice president
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: ALBA members must join forces to prevent a new imperialist military adventure in our region
- ALBA-TCP Political Council concerned about actions against regional peace and security
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3318
- today: 411
- online: 98
- total: 5954017