Brussels, September 14 (RHC)-- Anti-terrorist fighter and Hero of the Republic of Cuba Gerardo Hernández is currently in Belgium, where he is meeting with members of solidarity with Cuba groups, who supported the international campaign for the Cuban Five's freedom.
Gerardo Hernández arrived in Brussels, from Paris, France, where he attended the 80th edition of the traditional Fete de L'humanite Festival.
The current European tour also took Gerardo -- one of the Cuban Five -- to Portugal, where he attended celebrations on a new anniversary of the newspaper Avante, belonging to the Communist Party of Portugal.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4748
- today: 4680
- online: 163
- total: 6770498