Ho Chi Minh City, September 15 (RHC)-- Santiago Perez, head of the Agriculture Department of the Cuban Communist Party's Central Committee, spoke with authorities in Ho Chi Minh City on aspects of updating Cuba's economic model in the agricultural sector, according to Prensa Latina news agency from Vietnam. During the meeting with Nguyen Thanh Pong, Deputy Secretary of the Vietnamese Communist Party of that territory, the Cuban official mentioned a number of measures to increase production at home and the delivery of land and loans to companies and farmers. He also expressed interest in learning from the experience of Ho Chi Minh City in this field to promote agricultural development in the Caribbean nation. As part of the program in Vietnam, the Cuban delegation visited a high-tech farm and other entities qualified as efficient. According to reports, the agricultural sector is included in bilateral cooperation programs with a view to help increase food production in Cuba.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3333
- today: 2451
- online: 107
- total: 6033483