Havana, September 15 (RHC)-- The 4th International Seminar on Tourism and Sustainable Development will be held September 21st through the 23rd in Havana with the participation of dozens of scholars and experts from around the world.
During the event, the first of its type in Cuba, participants will agree on joint strategies and actions toward the sector's development. Issues for discussion will include advances in tourism, tourism development and environmental protection, tourism management and marketing and the use of information and communication technologies for sustainable tourism
The event's program also includes excursions to several tourist sites, among them Viñales and Las Terrazas, both located in the Sierra del Rosario, in the westernmost province of Pinar del Río.
A side event, the 10th International Ecotourism Conference 'Turnat 2015' will hold sessions, during which Cuba will present new products related to hiking, diving and fishing.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3268
- today: 2692
- online: 126
- total: 4945536