Havana, September 15 (RHC)-- The 4th International Seminar on Tourism and Sustainable Development will be held September 21st through the 23rd in Havana with the participation of dozens of scholars and experts from around the world.
During the event, the first of its type in Cuba, participants will agree on joint strategies and actions toward the sector's development. Issues for discussion will include advances in tourism, tourism development and environmental protection, tourism management and marketing and the use of information and communication technologies for sustainable tourism
The event's program also includes excursions to several tourist sites, among them Viñales and Las Terrazas, both located in the Sierra del Rosario, in the westernmost province of Pinar del Río.
A side event, the 10th International Ecotourism Conference 'Turnat 2015' will hold sessions, during which Cuba will present new products related to hiking, diving and fishing.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 523
- online: 183
- total: 3853347