Washington, September 17 (RHC)-- U.S. President Barack Obama is urging his country's business sector to pressure Congress to lift the blockade policy imposed and maintained on Cuba for over half a century now.
During a meeting in Washington with U.S. financiers, Obama pointed to the big prospects for bilateral ties between the two countries, following the re-establishment of diplomatic ties last July 20th.
President Obama has called on Congress to put an end to the economic, commercial and financial blockade against Cuba.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 880
- online: 106
- total: 4936786