Washington, September 17 (RHC)-- U.S. President Barack Obama is urging his country's business sector to pressure Congress to lift the blockade policy imposed and maintained on Cuba for over half a century now.
During a meeting in Washington with U.S. financiers, Obama pointed to the big prospects for bilateral ties between the two countries, following the re-establishment of diplomatic ties last July 20th.
President Obama has called on Congress to put an end to the economic, commercial and financial blockade against Cuba.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 2165
- online: 144
- total: 4471912