Washington, September 17 (RHC)-- U.S. President Barack Obama is urging his country's business sector to pressure Congress to lift the blockade policy imposed and maintained on Cuba for over half a century now.
During a meeting in Washington with U.S. financiers, Obama pointed to the big prospects for bilateral ties between the two countries, following the re-establishment of diplomatic ties last July 20th.
President Obama has called on Congress to put an end to the economic, commercial and financial blockade against Cuba.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 2491
- online: 208
- total: 4106601