Havana, October 2 (RHC)-- United Nations Secretary General Ban KI-moon and the Cuban Foreign Minister, Bruno Rodriguez, met in New York with Cuba as Pro-tempore president of the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States, CELAC.
Both Ban Ki-moon and Bruno Rodriguez reviewed major international affairs including the agenda to be implemented by the international community after 2015 and especially the impact of climate change in the Caribbean on small island states.
The UN Secretary General praised Cuba for its “constructive role” as host of the Colombian peace talks in Havana between the Government and the Colombian Revolutionary Armed Forces-Peoples Army.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3641
- today: 1429
- online: 115
- total: 4460430