Rio de Janeiro, October 2- (RHC).- A second Group of Cuban medical doctors has arrived in four Brazilian cities as part of the four thousand strong group that will attend patients in remote rural areas and in city outskirts in that South American country.
The second group numbers 650 physicians, and more are expected this week to reach a total of 2,000, who will work in different Brazilian states.
The Brazilian Government has been forced to contract foreign medical doctors to cover rural and remote areas of the country where Brazilian doctors refuse to work because seeing it as unprofitable.
At the same time they have assailed the Government’s decision to hire foreign doctors to guarantee medical attention to those Brazilians who lack it.
- Process of constitutional debates continues throughout Cuba
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. Scholar: Washington's policy towards Cuba throughout history has been a mistake
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Bolivia awaits for the sea
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3039
- today: 1063
- online: 92
- total: 5147098