Havana, October 2 (RHC).- Angola has made a valuable donation of agricultural equipment to Cuba. This is a symbol of the excellent relations existing between the two countries, not only in good times but in difficult periods, said the Angolan Minister of Agriculture Alfonso Pedro Canga.
During a presentation ceremony, the Angolan government official said that the donation includes 112 tractors, 24 planters, 15 trailers and 10 water tankers.
Minister Canga noted that Cuba has supported Angola not only in the struggle against racist oppression and domination but also in other fields such as education, agriculture, health and construction.
In accepting the Angolan gift in the name of Cuba, Minister of Agriculture, Gustavo Rodriguez, said the equipment has been assigned to state institutions that support private farmers in the production of grains, such as corn, beans and rice, as well as animal feed.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3400
- today: 1079
- online: 111
- total: 4928782