Holguin, September 21 (RHC)-- Pope Francis visited a monument to Saint John Paul II in Holguin on Monday, following his Mass celebrated at the Plaza de la Revolucion Calixto Garcia.
The monument is located in the atrium of the San Isidoro Cathedral in Holguin. The sculpture renders homage to the Polish pope, Karol Wojtyla -- Saint John Paul II -- the first Pope to visit Cuba in 1998.
- U.S. academic says Washington's wars of aggression lead to more harm than good to the United States itself
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3210
- today: 1152
- online: 125
- total: 5941656