Holguin, September 21 (RHC)-- Pope Francis visited a monument to Saint John Paul II in Holguin on Monday, following his Mass celebrated at the Plaza de la Revolucion Calixto Garcia.
The monument is located in the atrium of the San Isidoro Cathedral in Holguin. The sculpture renders homage to the Polish pope, Karol Wojtyla -- Saint John Paul II -- the first Pope to visit Cuba in 1998.
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3909
- today: 529
- online: 105
- total: 4478118