Holguin, September 21 (RHC)-- Pope Francis visited a monument to Saint John Paul II in Holguin on Monday, following his Mass celebrated at the Plaza de la Revolucion Calixto Garcia.
The monument is located in the atrium of the San Isidoro Cathedral in Holguin. The sculpture renders homage to the Polish pope, Karol Wojtyla -- Saint John Paul II -- the first Pope to visit Cuba in 1998.
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Cuba Celebrates National Science Day
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Argentina: New Year, New Life?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4318
- today: 3551
- online: 206
- total: 4214833