Holguin, September 21 (RHC)-- Pope Francis visited a monument to Saint John Paul II in Holguin on Monday, following his Mass celebrated at the Plaza de la Revolucion Calixto Garcia.
The monument is located in the atrium of the San Isidoro Cathedral in Holguin. The sculpture renders homage to the Polish pope, Karol Wojtyla -- Saint John Paul II -- the first Pope to visit Cuba in 1998.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4903
- today: 1063
- online: 168
- total: 3862827