Holguin, September 21 (RHC)-- Pope Francis visited a monument to Saint John Paul II in Holguin on Monday, following his Mass celebrated at the Plaza de la Revolucion Calixto Garcia.
The monument is located in the atrium of the San Isidoro Cathedral in Holguin. The sculpture renders homage to the Polish pope, Karol Wojtyla -- Saint John Paul II -- the first Pope to visit Cuba in 1998.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3367
- today: 1734
- online: 158
- total: 4951398