Santiago de Cuba, September 22 (RHC)-- Pope Francis celebrated Mass early Tuesday morning at the El Cobre Sanctuary in Santiago de Cuba.
Attending the Mass at El Cobre was Cuban President Raul Castro, Cuban First Vice President Miguel Diaz-Canel, as well as other government and religious leaders.
- U.S. academic says Washington's wars of aggression lead to more harm than good to the United States itself
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3210
- today: 1290
- online: 118
- total: 5941794