Caracas, November 28 (RHC)-- Nearly 58 thousand Venezuelan patients have received medical treatments in Cuba over the past 13 years as a part of the Venezuela-Cuba medical treatment agreement.
The Coordinator of that bi-national medical attention program, Johnny Ramos, underscored the humanist essence of this program, based on Cuba’s emphasis on high-quality preventive medicine.
“Cuba has opened its best medical centers and specialists to Venezuelan patients, who always travel to the Island for treatment accompanied by a relative”, the Venezuelan expert said.
Cancer treatment, as well as neurological disorders, orthopedics, dermatology, cardiovascular diseases and persons with differing addictions are included among the Venezuelan patients sent to Cuba for specialized treatment.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3618
- today: 1889
- online: 214
- total: 4109617