Caracas, November 28 (RHC)-- Nearly 58 thousand Venezuelan patients have received medical treatments in Cuba over the past 13 years as a part of the Venezuela-Cuba medical treatment agreement.
The Coordinator of that bi-national medical attention program, Johnny Ramos, underscored the humanist essence of this program, based on Cuba’s emphasis on high-quality preventive medicine.
“Cuba has opened its best medical centers and specialists to Venezuelan patients, who always travel to the Island for treatment accompanied by a relative”, the Venezuelan expert said.
Cancer treatment, as well as neurological disorders, orthopedics, dermatology, cardiovascular diseases and persons with differing addictions are included among the Venezuelan patients sent to Cuba for specialized treatment.
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Brazilians demand full investigation of Marielle Franco's assassination
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 793
- online: 105
- total: 4474473