Havana, September 22 (RHC)-- The 10th International Event on Natural Tourism, Turnat 2015, begins today, where more than 150 travel agents and tour operators from around will present new products related to eco-tourism.
During the meeting -- which is taking place in Viñales in Pinar del Rio Province, a declared World Heritage Site -- the participants will talk about the resources of this Caribbean tour destination, to improve activities such as hiking, fishing, scuba-diving, horseback riding and bird watching.
During Turnat 2015, which will be taking place until next Sunday, the participants will be able to enjoy the benefits of Cuban nature during their tours around the Soroa and the Las Terrazas communities.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 3462
- online: 207
- total: 4081943