Havana, September 22 (RHC)-- The 10th International Event on Natural Tourism, Turnat 2015, begins today, where more than 150 travel agents and tour operators from around will present new products related to eco-tourism.
During the meeting -- which is taking place in Viñales in Pinar del Rio Province, a declared World Heritage Site -- the participants will talk about the resources of this Caribbean tour destination, to improve activities such as hiking, fishing, scuba-diving, horseback riding and bird watching.
During Turnat 2015, which will be taking place until next Sunday, the participants will be able to enjoy the benefits of Cuban nature during their tours around the Soroa and the Las Terrazas communities.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4312
- today: 1004
- online: 121
- total: 4371329