Havana, September 22 (RHC)-- The 10th International Event on Natural Tourism, Turnat 2015, begins today, where more than 150 travel agents and tour operators from around will present new products related to eco-tourism.
During the meeting -- which is taking place in Viñales in Pinar del Rio Province, a declared World Heritage Site -- the participants will talk about the resources of this Caribbean tour destination, to improve activities such as hiking, fishing, scuba-diving, horseback riding and bird watching.
During Turnat 2015, which will be taking place until next Sunday, the participants will be able to enjoy the benefits of Cuban nature during their tours around the Soroa and the Las Terrazas communities.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3693
- today: 490
- online: 88
- total: 4842627