Panama City, September 25 (RHC)-- More than 10,000 Panamanians have traveled to Cuba so far this year, representing a 12 percent growth over 2014, Cuban Tourism Minister Pablo Vazquez said.
During the celebration of Cuba Night, preceding the opening of the Panama Tourism Fair, the Caribbean country's representative highlighted the benefits and facilities that make the nation a major tourism destination.
The Cuban tourism minister also announced a development program along the northern coast of the provinces of Villa Clara and Holguin, which includes construction of new hotels and marine capabilities, among other infrastructures.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- U.S. medical student says coming back to study in Cuba allowed him to reconnect with his roots
- Migration and defense: main points in European elections
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2471
- today: 1009
- online: 112
- total: 5938303