Panama City, September 25 (RHC)-- More than 10,000 Panamanians have traveled to Cuba so far this year, representing a 12 percent growth over 2014, Cuban Tourism Minister Pablo Vazquez said.
During the celebration of Cuba Night, preceding the opening of the Panama Tourism Fair, the Caribbean country's representative highlighted the benefits and facilities that make the nation a major tourism destination.
The Cuban tourism minister also announced a development program along the northern coast of the provinces of Villa Clara and Holguin, which includes construction of new hotels and marine capabilities, among other infrastructures.
- Bruno Rodriguez: it is imperative that states refrain from excerpting pressure on others, in violation of international law
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Mass protests in Puerto Rico in demand of Governor Ricardo Rosselló’s resignation
- Race for Nelson Mandela in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3260
- today: 3613
- online: 127
- total: 6162382