Caracas, October 1 (RHC)-- Cuban friends in Venezuela have demanded the lifting of the economic, commercial and financial blockade imposed and maintained by the United States against Cuba for over half a century.
Solidarity activists, representing Venezuela's 18 States, participated Thursday in the 7th Meeting of the Venezuela-Cuba Friendship and Solidarity Movement. The meeting was attended by governor of the Venezuelan State of Vargas Jorge Luis García and Venezuelan political and social leaders, as well as Cuba's Ambassador to Venezuela Rogelio Polanco, and representatives from Cuba's Friendship Institute (ICAP).
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4738
- today: 1147
- online: 163
- total: 6771703