Cuban Workers Continue Discussing Base Document for the Next Congress of Confederation of Cuban Workers
Havana, November 29 (RHC).-- More than one million workers have already attended meetings in Cuba to review the base document for the Twentieth Congress of the Confederation of Cuban Workers, to be held in Havana from February 20th to the 22nd next year.
The process of discussion began on October 25th, and includes the selection of delegates to the Congress, numbering 1200, sixty percent of whom are elected by the Union locals.
Thirty-one thousand candidates to the National Council of the Cuban Trades Union Center have also been selected, as part of the National process to ensure full democracy in these proceedings.
- Latin America: are the poor remaining poor?
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel receives WHO and PAHO directors
- U.S. activist: Unity, the most important five-letter word in the Cuban Revolution
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- WHO director-general: Cuba is an example for many countries
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4121
- today: 3217
- online: 134
- total: 4612143