Cuban Workers Continue Discussing Base Document for the Next Congress of Confederation of Cuban Workers
Havana, November 29 (RHC).-- More than one million workers have already attended meetings in Cuba to review the base document for the Twentieth Congress of the Confederation of Cuban Workers, to be held in Havana from February 20th to the 22nd next year.
The process of discussion began on October 25th, and includes the selection of delegates to the Congress, numbering 1200, sixty percent of whom are elected by the Union locals.
Thirty-one thousand candidates to the National Council of the Cuban Trades Union Center have also been selected, as part of the National process to ensure full democracy in these proceedings.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5771
- today: 1851
- online: 147
- total: 6619948