La Paz, October 6 (RHC)-- “History will condemn those responsible for the terrorist crime in Barbados,” said Cuban hero René González, on occasion of the 39th anniversary this October 6th of the horrendous attack.
René González is one of the five Cubans who served long prison terms in the United States, precisely for defending their nation and people from terrorist actions, like the Barbados crime, plotted and carried out by anti-Cuba extremists in the United States.
In statements to Prensa Latina news agency in La Paz, Bolivia, González said: “It is clear that perpetrators of the attack won't face justice, much less in the United States, where they enjoy total impunity to carry out any crime. This is why I'm convinced that the perpetrators of the terrorist crime and their accomplices will be condemned by history.”
René Gonzalez said that the United States will also be condemned by history for protecting self-confessed terrorists Luis Posada Carriles and Orlando Bosch Ávila –- the masterminds of the Barbados crime-- and their accomplices.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 2425
- online: 236
- total: 4098380