Panama City, October 7 (RHC)-- A Panamanian trade mission will travel to Cuba on October 27th to explore business opportunities, according to the entity organizing the visit.
Moises Veliz, member of the Contacts, Representation and Destination Consultant company, said that the group includes companies in the areas prioritized by Cuban economy.
Veliz said that the trade mission will include an exchange with Cuban entrepreneurs and visits to places of interest. He added that some Panamanian companies are interested in setting up branch offices in Cuba.
The official said that some Panamanian banks are currently considering information on Cuban financial needs and noted that insurance companies are looking at the island.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 2092
- online: 129
- total: 4464578