Panama City, October 7 (RHC)-- A Panamanian trade mission will travel to Cuba on October 27th to explore business opportunities, according to the entity organizing the visit.
Moises Veliz, member of the Contacts, Representation and Destination Consultant company, said that the group includes companies in the areas prioritized by Cuban economy.
Veliz said that the trade mission will include an exchange with Cuban entrepreneurs and visits to places of interest. He added that some Panamanian companies are interested in setting up branch offices in Cuba.
The official said that some Panamanian banks are currently considering information on Cuban financial needs and noted that insurance companies are looking at the island.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3303
- today: 934
- online: 107
- total: 5434836