Havana, October 7 (RHC)-- Argentinean Foreign Minister Hector Marcos Timerman is paying an official visit to Cuba on Wednesday.
According to the Cuban Foreign Ministry, Timerman will hold official talks with Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez and will carry out other activities during his stay on the island.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3797
- today: 3020
- online: 128
- total: 4377142