Havana, October 7 (RHC)-- Argentinean Foreign Minister Hector Marcos Timerman is paying an official visit to Cuba on Wednesday.
According to the Cuban Foreign Ministry, Timerman will hold official talks with Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez and will carry out other activities during his stay on the island.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 1804
- online: 155
- total: 4089004