Havana, October 7 (RHC)-- Argentinean Foreign Minister Hector Marcos Timerman is paying an official visit to Cuba on Wednesday.
According to the Cuban Foreign Ministry, Timerman will hold official talks with Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez and will carry out other activities during his stay on the island.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1434
- online: 173
- total: 3854258