Havana, October 7 (RHC)-- Argentinean Foreign Minister Hector Marcos Timerman is paying an official visit to Cuba on Wednesday.
According to the Cuban Foreign Ministry, Timerman will hold official talks with Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez and will carry out other activities during his stay on the island.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3948
- today: 1264
- online: 87
- total: 4831998