La Higuera, October 9 (RHC)-- Six Cuban Heroes -- the Cuban Five and Colonel Orlando Cardoso, who suffered nearly 11 years in Somalia –- visited the community of La Higuera in Bolivia to pay tribute to Commander Ernesto Che Guevara on the 48th anniversary of his assassination.
Rene Gonzalez, Gerardo Hernandez, Ramon Labañino, Antonio Guerrero, Fernando González and the Cuban colonel joined with Bolivian President Evo Morales to visit a school named after Ernesto Che Guevara, located in Vallegrande, Bolivia's Santa Cruz Department, where the remains of the Heroic Guerrilla were hidden for 30 years.
Since they began their visit to Bolivia, which ends tomorrow, Saturday, the Cuban Five and Colonel Orlando Cardoso have met with members of the Plurinational Legislative Assembly, students from the José Martí School, and Cuban volunteers working in the South American country.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4363
- today: 4117
- online: 197
- total: 4095680