Cuban Vice President Salvador Valdes Attends Celebrations for 70th Anniversary of Workers' Party of Korea
Pyongyang, October 10 (RHC)-- Member of the Politburo of the Cuban Communist Party and Vice President of the Council of State, Salvador Valdes, began a visit to the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea to participate in celebrations on the occasion of the 70th anniversary of the founding of the Workers’ Party of Korea. Also part of the island’s delegation are the head of the Department of International Relations of the Central Committee of the PCC, Jose Ramon Balaguer; Deputy Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra, and Cuba's Ambassador to the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, German Hermin Ferras. It was also reported that the Korean press has given wide coverage to the message of congratulations sent by Cuban President Raul Castro to his counterpart with the Worker's Party of Korea, Kim Jong Un.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4312
- today: 1350
- online: 89
- total: 4371675