Cuban Vice President Salvador Valdes Attends Celebrations for 70th Anniversary of Workers' Party of Korea
Pyongyang, October 10 (RHC)-- Member of the Politburo of the Cuban Communist Party and Vice President of the Council of State, Salvador Valdes, began a visit to the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea to participate in celebrations on the occasion of the 70th anniversary of the founding of the Workers’ Party of Korea. Also part of the island’s delegation are the head of the Department of International Relations of the Central Committee of the PCC, Jose Ramon Balaguer; Deputy Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra, and Cuba's Ambassador to the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, German Hermin Ferras. It was also reported that the Korean press has given wide coverage to the message of congratulations sent by Cuban President Raul Castro to his counterpart with the Worker's Party of Korea, Kim Jong Un.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 2399
- online: 205
- total: 4080880