Havana, October 14 (RHC)-- Executives of Cuba’s Tobacco Business Group, Tabacuba, said that damages caused to the sector in 2014, alone, by the US economic, commercial and financial blockade amounted to 150 million dollars.
The officials said damages were mainly due to the impossibility, under the blockade regulations, to export the world-acclaimed Cuban cigars to the U.S. market and import spare parts and other inputs from the United States.
- Process of constitutional debates continues throughout Cuba
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. Scholar: Washington's policy towards Cuba throughout history has been a mistake
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Bolivia awaits for the sea
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3039
- today: 479
- online: 87
- total: 5146514