Havana, October 14 (RHC)-- Executives of Cuba’s Tobacco Business Group, Tabacuba, said that damages caused to the sector in 2014, alone, by the US economic, commercial and financial blockade amounted to 150 million dollars.
The officials said damages were mainly due to the impossibility, under the blockade regulations, to export the world-acclaimed Cuban cigars to the U.S. market and import spare parts and other inputs from the United States.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 2019
- online: 226
- total: 4080500