Havana, October 14 (RHC)-- Executives of Cuba’s Tobacco Business Group, Tabacuba, said that damages caused to the sector in 2014, alone, by the US economic, commercial and financial blockade amounted to 150 million dollars.
The officials said damages were mainly due to the impossibility, under the blockade regulations, to export the world-acclaimed Cuban cigars to the U.S. market and import spare parts and other inputs from the United States.
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Senator Leahy urges U.S. government to fully restaff Embassy in Havana
- Brazil: fighting fire with fire?
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4641
- today: 4034
- online: 121
- total: 4365516