Havana, October 15 (RHC)-- Equatorial Guinea Deputy Prime Minister Alfonso Nsue Mokuy is here in Cuba for an official visit that includes his participation in the 2nd International Conference on Geopolitics, Conflicts and International Cooperation, which is holding sessions through Friday in the Cuban capital.
Before boarding the plane in Malabo that would take him here, Nsue Mokuy told reporters that he was happy for this opportunity to visit Cuba once again, and stressed that bilateral relations between Equatorial Guinea and Cuba are based on strong bonds of solidarity, mutual respect and support.
He insisted on the need to continue denouncing the unfair blockade policy imposed and maintained by the United States against Cuba for over half a century until it is finally lifted.
- RHC's national and international news stories
- NOTES ON THE REVOLUTION / Column 7
- Attacks on Saudi Arabia sparks tension in the Middle East
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 17
- Havana to host Anti-imperialist Meeting of Solidarity, for Democracy and against Neoliberalism
- RHC's program 'Connecting the dots'
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3988
- today: 2028
- online: 162
- total: 6382047