Havana, October 15 (RHC)-- Equatorial Guinea Deputy Prime Minister Alfonso Nsue Mokuy is here in Cuba for an official visit that includes his participation in the 2nd International Conference on Geopolitics, Conflicts and International Cooperation, which is holding sessions through Friday in the Cuban capital.
Before boarding the plane in Malabo that would take him here, Nsue Mokuy told reporters that he was happy for this opportunity to visit Cuba once again, and stressed that bilateral relations between Equatorial Guinea and Cuba are based on strong bonds of solidarity, mutual respect and support.
He insisted on the need to continue denouncing the unfair blockade policy imposed and maintained by the United States against Cuba for over half a century until it is finally lifted.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2951
- today: 3683
- online: 122
- total: 6064761