Havana, October 15 (RHC)-- Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel said in Havana that Cuba's ideas, history and culture will define the country's future.
Addressing the Havana International Symposium on the Cuban Revolution, Díaz-Canel said that Cuba won't stand out for the economic riches that it could generate at some point, but for how it distributes its generated wealth in an equitable and fair way among its people.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3226
- today: 1970
- online: 153
- total: 5257746