Havana, October 15 (RHC)-- Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel said in Havana that Cuba's ideas, history and culture will define the country's future.
Addressing the Havana International Symposium on the Cuban Revolution, Díaz-Canel said that Cuba won't stand out for the economic riches that it could generate at some point, but for how it distributes its generated wealth in an equitable and fair way among its people.
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2763
- today: 1056
- online: 119
- total: 5857166