Havana, October 15 (RHC)-- Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel said in Havana that Cuba's ideas, history and culture will define the country's future.
Addressing the Havana International Symposium on the Cuban Revolution, Díaz-Canel said that Cuba won't stand out for the economic riches that it could generate at some point, but for how it distributes its generated wealth in an equitable and fair way among its people.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Fidel Castro’s concept of Revolution and Cuba's New Constitution
- Donald Trump renews national maritime emergency regarding Cuba
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Eight years of hell in Libya
- Cuba calls on the international community to prevent a military intervention against Venezuela
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3857
- today: 699
- online: 142
- total: 5668949