Havana, October 15 (RHC)-- Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel said in Havana that Cuba's ideas, history and culture will define the country's future.
Addressing the Havana International Symposium on the Cuban Revolution, Díaz-Canel said that Cuba won't stand out for the economic riches that it could generate at some point, but for how it distributes its generated wealth in an equitable and fair way among its people.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 1969
- online: 178
- total: 3850582