Havana, October 15 (RHC)-- Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel said in Havana that Cuba's ideas, history and culture will define the country's future.
Addressing the Havana International Symposium on the Cuban Revolution, Díaz-Canel said that Cuba won't stand out for the economic riches that it could generate at some point, but for how it distributes its generated wealth in an equitable and fair way among its people.
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with foreign ministry officials
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Aragón Orchestra)
- U.S. Congressional Delegation Visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4641
- today: 269
- online: 128
- total: 4361751