Havana, October 21 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Trade and Investment Minister Rodrigo Malmierca is paying a working visit to the United Arab Emirates to explore business opportunities, following a tour that took him to Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.
Malmierca arrived in Abu Dhabi after a 24-hour visit to Kuwait, where he met with government authorities and the entrepreneurial community, and with his counterpart Yousef Al-Ali and the president of Kuwait's Chamber of Commerce.
According to diplomatic sources, the Cuban minister is meeting on Wednesday in Abu Dhabi with authorities from the ministries of economy, foreign affairs, health and tourism. He will also hold conversations with company directives of the Arab Emirates.
Malmierca will also preside over the work of the First Cuban-Emirates Business Forum in the Arab Emirate of Dubai, Prensa Latina news agency reported on Wednesday.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3743
- today: 2099
- online: 114
- total: 6066920