Havana, October 21 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Trade and Investment Minister Rodrigo Malmierca is paying a working visit to the United Arab Emirates to explore business opportunities, following a tour that took him to Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.
Malmierca arrived in Abu Dhabi after a 24-hour visit to Kuwait, where he met with government authorities and the entrepreneurial community, and with his counterpart Yousef Al-Ali and the president of Kuwait's Chamber of Commerce.
According to diplomatic sources, the Cuban minister is meeting on Wednesday in Abu Dhabi with authorities from the ministries of economy, foreign affairs, health and tourism. He will also hold conversations with company directives of the Arab Emirates.
Malmierca will also preside over the work of the First Cuban-Emirates Business Forum in the Arab Emirate of Dubai, Prensa Latina news agency reported on Wednesday.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 878
- online: 171
- total: 3834848