Havana, October 23 (RHC)-- Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel held a meeting early Friday with visiting South African Vice President Cyril Ramaphosa.
During the talks, both parties reiterated the excellent state of bilateral relations as an expression of historical friendship linking South Africa and Cuba.
Diaz-Canel and Ramaphosa highlighted the common interest in strengthening and diversifying trade and economic ties. The talks also included various international issues of common interest.
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3430
- today: 2488
- online: 121
- total: 5423464