Havana, October 23 (RHC)-- Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel held a meeting early Friday with visiting South African Vice President Cyril Ramaphosa.
During the talks, both parties reiterated the excellent state of bilateral relations as an expression of historical friendship linking South Africa and Cuba.
Diaz-Canel and Ramaphosa highlighted the common interest in strengthening and diversifying trade and economic ties. The talks also included various international issues of common interest.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Fidel Castro’s concept of Revolution and Cuba's New Constitution
- Donald Trump renews national maritime emergency regarding Cuba
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Eight years of hell in Libya
- Cuba calls on the international community to prevent a military intervention against Venezuela
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3857
- today: 2695
- online: 140
- total: 5670945