Havana, October 23 (RHC)-- Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel held a meeting early Friday with visiting South African Vice President Cyril Ramaphosa.
During the talks, both parties reiterated the excellent state of bilateral relations as an expression of historical friendship linking South Africa and Cuba.
Diaz-Canel and Ramaphosa highlighted the common interest in strengthening and diversifying trade and economic ties. The talks also included various international issues of common interest.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5024
- today: 4800
- online: 107
- total: 6655865