Havana, October 23 (RHC)-- Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel held a meeting early Friday with visiting South African Vice President Cyril Ramaphosa.
During the talks, both parties reiterated the excellent state of bilateral relations as an expression of historical friendship linking South Africa and Cuba.
Diaz-Canel and Ramaphosa highlighted the common interest in strengthening and diversifying trade and economic ties. The talks also included various international issues of common interest.
- Jorge Arreaza: Cuba and Venezuela are sister nations and we are on the right side of history
- Vietnamese deputy prime minister and foreign minister concludes official visit
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. academic says Washington's wars of aggression lead to more harm than good to the United States itself
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3262
- today: 841
- online: 113
- total: 5944607