Havana, October 23 (RHC)-- Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel held a meeting early Friday with visiting South African Vice President Cyril Ramaphosa.
During the talks, both parties reiterated the excellent state of bilateral relations as an expression of historical friendship linking South Africa and Cuba.
Diaz-Canel and Ramaphosa highlighted the common interest in strengthening and diversifying trade and economic ties. The talks also included various international issues of common interest.
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3898
- today: 2804
- online: 122
- total: 5241236