Havana, December 3 (RHC)-- Professionals from Cuba and around the world are gathering in Havana for the Hominis 2013 International Psychology Convention, which is currently opening pre-congress debates on in different institutions of the Cuban capital.
Alexis Lorenzo, president of the Cuban Psychology Society and chairman of the organizing committee of the event, told the Cuban News Agency that the convention intends to promote scientific exchanges. He said that tghe professionals are rising to the challenges of the current century, as representatives of a science that continues to mature and to gain experience.
Over 50 pre-congress sessions are taking place, while the convention will be officially opened on December 4th at Havana's International Convention Center with the participation of 600 delegates from 30 countries, including 300 Cuban practitioners.
Among the delegates are professors from Mexico, Brazil, Spain, Uruguay, Canada, Chile, France, Costa Rica, Panama, the U.K., Argentina and Cuba.
- North Korean Foreign Minister Begins Official Visit to Cuba
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Qva Libre)
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Visiting Puerto Rican Independence Activist Oscar López Rivera Pays Tribute to Ernesto 'Che' Guevara
- The World's Wealth In Few Hands
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3682
- today: 3844
- online: 193
- total: 3988457