Miami, October 29 (RHC)-- The José Martí Alliance and other organizations of Cuban immigrants in the United States, have called for a protest demonstration this coming Sunday, November 1st, in Miami, to demand the immediate lifting of Washington's over 50 year-old blockade against Cuba.
Organizers said the action is in tune with the position of the vast majority of Cuban residents in the U.S., who for many years have expressed their strong rejection of the coercive, unilateral U.S. policy that hinders Cuba's development.
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3898
- today: 2565
- online: 137
- total: 5240997