Miami, October 29 (RHC)-- The José Martí Alliance and other organizations of Cuban immigrants in the United States, have called for a protest demonstration this coming Sunday, November 1st, in Miami, to demand the immediate lifting of Washington's over 50 year-old blockade against Cuba.
Organizers said the action is in tune with the position of the vast majority of Cuban residents in the U.S., who for many years have expressed their strong rejection of the coercive, unilateral U.S. policy that hinders Cuba's development.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2961
- today: 963
- online: 109
- total: 5048262