Miami, October 29 (RHC)-- The José Martí Alliance and other organizations of Cuban immigrants in the United States, have called for a protest demonstration this coming Sunday, November 1st, in Miami, to demand the immediate lifting of Washington's over 50 year-old blockade against Cuba.
Organizers said the action is in tune with the position of the vast majority of Cuban residents in the U.S., who for many years have expressed their strong rejection of the coercive, unilateral U.S. policy that hinders Cuba's development.
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3208
- today: 2689
- online: 128
- total: 5430108