Luanda, October 29 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas met in Luanda Wednesday with several Angolan ministers. Cabrisas is on a 48-hour visit to Angola, aimed at strengthening bilateral economic relations.
During those meetings, which Vice President Cabrisas termed as very fruitful, the two parties analyzed economic cooperation in several areas, and reiterated both governments' commitment to expand and strengthen them.
Meanwhile, Angolan Interior Minister Angelo da Veiga pointed to the historic friendship and cooperation ties between Luanda and Havana and highlighted the importance of this visit, the second by Cabrisas to Angola this year.
Cuban Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas visited the African country in July to review the state of bilateral cooperation in the health and education sectors. Thousands of Cuban health and education professionals are currently offering their services to the Angolan people.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4363
- today: 3834
- online: 226
- total: 4095397