Havana, October 31 (RHC)-- David Thorne, Senior Advisor to US Secretary of State John Kerry will visit Cuba from November 1st through the 3rd to meet with government officials and business leaders, diplomatic sources in Washington said.
José Raúl Perales, Assistant Secretary for the Private Sector at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, will accompany Ambassador Thorne.
During their stay, the US delegation will meet with government officials and have discussions with entrepreneurs, visit the Mariel Port, and attend the inauguration of the U.S.-Cuba Business Council and the opening ceremony of the 33rd annual Havana International Fair (FIHAV); Havana’s largest annual multi-sector trade fair.
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3625
- today: 706
- online: 125
- total: 5030977