Havana, October 31 (RHC)-- David Thorne, Senior Advisor to US Secretary of State John Kerry will visit Cuba from November 1st through the 3rd to meet with government officials and business leaders, diplomatic sources in Washington said.
José Raúl Perales, Assistant Secretary for the Private Sector at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, will accompany Ambassador Thorne.
During their stay, the US delegation will meet with government officials and have discussions with entrepreneurs, visit the Mariel Port, and attend the inauguration of the U.S.-Cuba Business Council and the opening ceremony of the 33rd annual Havana International Fair (FIHAV); Havana’s largest annual multi-sector trade fair.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 3453
- online: 171
- total: 4107563