Havana, October 31 (RHC)-- David Thorne, Senior Advisor to US Secretary of State John Kerry will visit Cuba from November 1st through the 3rd to meet with government officials and business leaders, diplomatic sources in Washington said.
José Raúl Perales, Assistant Secretary for the Private Sector at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, will accompany Ambassador Thorne.
During their stay, the US delegation will meet with government officials and have discussions with entrepreneurs, visit the Mariel Port, and attend the inauguration of the U.S.-Cuba Business Council and the opening ceremony of the 33rd annual Havana International Fair (FIHAV); Havana’s largest annual multi-sector trade fair.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 1324
- online: 111
- total: 4463810