Havana, November 5 (RHC)- The 2nd Meeting of the U.S.-Cuba Bilateral Commission will be held on November 10th in Washington, the Cuban Foreign Ministry (MINREX) said Thursday.
Talks will be presided over on the Cuban side by Josefina Vidal, general director of North America at MINREX and on the U.S. side, Edward Alex Lee, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Western Hemisphere Affairs.
During the exchange, the two sides will review the bilateral agenda agreed upon during the commission's first meeting held on September 11th in Havana. They will also discuss other sensitive, unresolved bilateral issues, including the lifting of Washington's blockade policy towards Cuba.
The MINREX note also announces that the 1st meeting of U.S. and Cuban government agencies on law application and fulfillment will take place on November 9th in Washington, aimed at boosting cooperation in those areas.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2318
- today: 2222
- online: 95
- total: 5868943